Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally...Pics from the Tiffany Sweet 16 Party

Here are a few pictures from the Tiffany-themed Sweet 16 party that I helped plan. I feel like I've been blogging about this one event forever! You can catch the whole saga from the very beginning here, here and here... enjoy!


Tayler, the birthday girl, graced the front of a custom yard sign that greeted guests at her house on the big day...



What would a Tiffany-themed event be without these? I created an oversized Tiffany's box to hold birthday cards from guests. In lieu of gifts, the birthday girl asked her friends to bring toys that will be donated to a homeless shelter. So I created an oversized Tiffany's shopping bag to hold the toys.



Tayler invited some of her family and friends to share in her day by being members of her Sweet 16 court. The girls took their roles seriously and stayed true to the Tiffany blue theme all the way down to their nails...



Tayler and the female members of her court. Aren't they adorable?



If the shoe fits, wear it! How cool are these blinged-out Chuck Taylor Hi-Tops?



Tayler's family is Caribbean, so it was fitting that a steel pan band entertained guests during the pre-reception.



The overall color scheme for the party was Tiffany blue, white and black. Tayler's mom found and fell in love with the Wanderfuls centerpieces, that also served as favors (each wand was filled with candy).



After mulling over several ideas, I decided to place a vase of white roses on top of the cupcake stand. I couldn't resist adding a little bling to it as well...



Tayler invited 16 people who had made a significant impact on her life to come light a candle for her...there wasn't a dry eye in the room after that.



Water bottles with custom labels were also provided as party favors...



Tayler - thanks again for allowing me to help make your vision for an amazing birthday party a reality. Now let's move onto graduation party planning!


5 comments:

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Cute cute cute! I love it!

Jane said...

Looks great. Hey, you should check out the children's party network - the link is on my blog @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ You'll love it! Jane:)

Hatter and Hare Events said...

Elisha - thanks for the kind words!

Jane - I just recently joined the children's party network..isn't it awesome? Thanks for spreading the word - I'll be adding a link to my blog today!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi. I just recently came across your blog! Love the oversized tiffany box. Can you please tell me how you made the "bag" and gift box off to the side? Thks

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com